A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vozenilek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vozenilek, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Vozenilek graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Vozenilek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Albert Vozenilek MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vozenilek practice?
- Dr. John Vozenilek has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vozenilek practices Emergency Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Emergency Physicians.