A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hai Nhu Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Vu practice?
- Dr. John Vu has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Vu practices Family Medicine near Locust Grove, GA.
See Locust Grove Primary Care Doctors.