- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vu is Good. Dr. Vu has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Vu practice?
Dr. John Vu practices Family Medicine near Locust Grove, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Locust Grove Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Vu, Dr. Deshawn Vu, Dr. Jan Vu, Dr. Hank Vu, Dr. Shayne Vu, Dr. Shane Vu, Dr. Jackie Vu, Dr. Giovanni Vu