A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vukich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vukich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vukich
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vukich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vukich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukich graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Vukich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Vukich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vukich practice?
- Dr. John Vukich has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Vukich practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Edgerton, WI and Columbus, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.