A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vukich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vukich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vukich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukich graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Vukich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Vukich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vukich practice?
- Dr. John Vukich has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Vukich practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Whitewater, WI and Columbus, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.