A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Vydareny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vydareny, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydareny graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vydareny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vydareny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Vydareny practice?
Dr. John Vydareny practices Dermatology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Dermatologists.