A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Vydareny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vydareny is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vydareny, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Vydareny graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vydareny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Vydareny MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Vydareny practice?
- Dr. John Vydareny has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vydareny practices Dermatology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Dermatologists.