A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Aldridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldridge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Aldridge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aldridge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Aldridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Aldridge practice?
- Dr. John Aldridge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Aldridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Orthopedic Surgeons.