A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Apostol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Apostol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apostol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Apostol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Apostol practice?
Dr. John Apostol practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Fridley, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Apostol, Dr. Evan Apostol, Dr. Giovanni Apostol, Dr. Hank Apostol, Dr. Hans Apostol, Dr. Ian Apostol, Dr. Ivan Apostol, Dr. Jack Apostol