A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bailey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bailey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Bailey practice?
Dr. John Bailey practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.