A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bailey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bailey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Bailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Bailey practice?
- Dr. John Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bailey practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.