Learn more about Dr. John Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bailey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bailey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bailey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Bailey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Bailey practice?
- Dr. John Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bailey practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.