A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baker MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John Baker practice?
- Dr. John Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.