A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Benson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Benson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wiliam Benson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Benson practice?
- Dr. John Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Benson practices Family Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Primary Care Doctors.