A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Benson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Benson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Benson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wiliam Benson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Benson practice?
- Dr. John Benson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Benson practices Family Medicine near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Crystal, MN.
See Mankato Primary Care Doctors.