A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bloom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Bloom practice?
- Dr. John Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.