A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bloom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Bloom practice?
- Dr. John Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.