A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Branch, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Branch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Branch has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Branch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Branch practice?
- Dr. John Branch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Branch practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.