Learn more about Dr. John Branch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Branch, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Branch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Branch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branch graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Branch has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Branch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Branch practice?
- Dr. John Branch has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Branch practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Copperas Cove, TX and Harker Heights, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.