A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brock, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brock graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brock has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Brock MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Brock practice?
- Dr. John Brock has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Brock practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Chattanooga, TN.
See Franklin Urologists and Franklin Pediatric Specialists.