A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans