A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- LAC/Rancho Los Amigos Ntl Rehabilitation Center
- Rancho Los Amigos Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Chang MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Chang practice?
- Dr. John Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists and Los Angeles Sports Medicine Doctors.