A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cochran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Cochran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Luther Midelfort Oakridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cochran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Cochran practice?
- Dr. John Cochran has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Cochran practices Family Medicine near Caledonia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crescent, MN and Holmen, WI.
See Caledonia Primary Care Doctors.