A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cochran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairmont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cochran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Cochran practice?
Dr. John Cochran practices Family Medicine near Caledonia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Caledonia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Cochran, Dr. Deshawn Cochran, Dr. Jan Cochran, Dr. Hank Cochran, Dr. Shayne Cochran, Dr. Shane Cochran, Dr. Jackie Cochran, Dr. Giovanni Cochran