A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Collier practice?
- Dr. John Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collier practices Family Medicine near French Lick, IN.
See French Lick Primary Care Doctors.