A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Collier practice?
Dr. John Collier practices Family Medicine near French Lick, IN.
See French Lick Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Collier, Dr. Evan Collier, Dr. Giovanni Collier, Dr. Hank Collier, Dr. Hans Collier, Dr. Ian Collier, Dr. Ivan Collier, Dr. Jack Collier