A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Collier practice?
- Dr. John Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collier practices Family Medicine near French Lick, IN.
See French Lick Family Physicians.