A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collier is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Collier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Collier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Collier practice?
- Dr. John Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collier practices Family Medicine near French Lick, IN.
See French Lick Family Physicians.