Learn more about Dr. John Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Collins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Collins practice?
- Dr. John Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collins practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.