Learn more about Dr. John Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Collins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Collins practice?
- Dr. John Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collins practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.