Learn more about Dr. John Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Collins practice?
Dr. John Collins practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists, Lexington Surgeons, Lexington Pediatricians, Lexington Plastic Surgeons, and Lexington Otolaryngologists.