Dr. John Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR EVER !! Don't waste your money or time!
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. First I saw his physician's assistant who diagnosed me from a chart on the wall. NO other questions asked, in fact when I asked questions his response was talk to your family doctor. (DUH!!! that is why I was there to talk about my veins!! ) Then told me I may need this operation. (I have broken capillaries). The treatment is for serious varicose veins. Then the assistant brought in a promotional video of the operation they didn't even know if I needed. I even told the assistant I did not want to see the video, I wanted to see the doctor. I then demanded to see the doctor. He was not interested AT ALL in any of my questions. His answers were "I don't know, nobody knows" and "talk to your doctor". It was very obvious they had ABSOLUTELY no interest in helping me ONLY selling their procedure.

July 19th, 2012
I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Davis for a couple years, and out of the 3 cardiovascular and thoracic surgeons in the office he was by far my favorite. Very personable, caring, and the best surgeon I've ever worked with. I get to see alot behind the scenes, and he is truly great. If any of my family or myself needed anything heart related, I would trust him in an instant with mine or my family members lives.

July 22nd, 2011
This was the most humiliating visit to a doctor I have ever encountered in my 65 years. I did not ask to come to this man, but my family doctor thought test from Herman Memorial Wellness center warranted it. This doctor was on the attack mode as soon as he came in the door and did not listen at all to what was being said.I read God fearing in others report, he better fear God for he sure does not have God in his heart. I was under stress after being told I may have trouble with my aorta, I was more under stress when I left his office. Very rude, uncaring, unprofessionaly and surely did not adhere to their Mission:delivered with compassion, integrity and dignity and emphasizing accessibility, dependability, patient rights and community commitment.God bless his soul and may he obtain more of God;s grace within his heart.

August 7th, 2009
RN
I have had the pleasure of working with Dr Davis for the last year. He is very compassionate, God-fearing,friendly and intelligent surgeon. He takes the time to answer questions and simplifies it in a way that you are not intimidated by him or the info he's presenting to you.He strives to be the best at what he does. He is very efficient and proud of his work. He is very accountable and upfront with his patients, a true refreshing blessing for those that are under his care. He strives to make the hospital and those on his team the cream of the crop. He expects his patients to be compliant and to help themselves actively in their recovery process.I am proud to be a part of his team. He and his partner Dr Maniscalco set the bar high on quality patient care and great communication. He is an honest, straight-forward doctor, a real asset to the medical community.

June 16th, 2009
i am A student doing my clinicals at kingwood medical center I've personally got the great opportunity to work with DR.Davis first hand in surgery he is a phonemonal and experienced doctor who really has a drive and passion for what he does i would put my own life in his hands without a doubt. and if anyone asked me i would tell them the same. god has truley gave him an exceptional talent !!!

May 23rd, 2009
Excellent, caring and compassionate doctor
Dr Davis is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and easy to talk to. Always takes his time to answer questions and listens. I would highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor!!! He saves lives
Dr. Davis is very caring and he is the best cardiovascular surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.