A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dickason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dickason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dickason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickason graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickason has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wells Dickason MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Dickason practice?
- Dr. John Dickason has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dickason practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Billerica, MA.
See Woburn Internists and Woburn Infectious Disease Doctors.