Learn more about Dr. John Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dietrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietrich
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dietrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dietrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dietrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Dietrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. John Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dietrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Akron, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons and Akron Surgeons.