A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dietrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietrich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dietrich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dietrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Dietrich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John W. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. John Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dietrich practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.