Dr. John Donnelly MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Marietta, GA

May 19th, 2016
I have been going to this practice for over two decades. And have been seeing Dr. Donnelly since my daughter was born over 13 years ago. Top Notch practice.

March 21st, 2016
I love Dr. Donnelly. I've been seeing him for almost 30 years. The only exceptions have been whenever I wasn't living in the Atlanta area. He's patient, he's kind and thoughtful, and he goes out of his way to spend time with his patients.

October 21st, 2015
I drive one hour just to see this doctor. Very professional, very caring and makes you feel at ease no matter what the problem. He has done 2 surgeries for me, one inpatient and one outpatient. Only had one problem seeing him after my surgery, but it was his nurse. And that nurse is no longer there. If they know the urgency, he will see you.

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Donnelly is EXCEPTIONAL!
Dr. Donnelly has been my OBGYN for about 5 years and I love him! He the most knowledgeable, personable, patient, caring, honest, doctor I've ever had. I recommend him to every woman I know.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. Donnolley is a kind and gentle male doctor. Those pesky yearly Papp smears are a breeze with him. I'm very thankful for Dr. Donnolley and would highly recommend him

May 26th, 2015
great guy

April 5th, 2015
I love Dr Donnelly and the new location! It's a smaller location but I felt it was more personable and not rushed!

February 21st, 2015
Best OBGYN ever! Can't wait to have him deliver my baby.

November 29th, 2012
Do NOT go here if you intend to have a normal peaceful birth
I think Dr. Donnelly (and all of NAWS) might be fine if you have some sort of rare, problematic issue with your pregnancy....that is, if you intend to have a cesarean or have highly-managed care. His bedside manner at first seems kind, but in fact, he has said many rude things to me after it was clear that I was unhappy with how I was being treated and considering moving to another practice. There are many other OBs in Atlanta who choose to see the whole patient and understand the feelings that come with childbirth. I prefer a kind presence in the delivery room and someone who understands NORMAL childbirth, not just how to use a scalpel.The office runs like a machine though - no complaints there.

November 1st, 2011
HORRID
The nurses are horrible. I was refused help by these "nurses" and told that before they could help, I would need to spend $200+ on an x-ray. Money that I do not have even with my insurance coverage. I tried to explain these things but was still denied. While researching more about this doctor, I have come to find I am not the only one to write about this office. Furthermore, I remained in pain until I finally called another GYNO. SAVE YOURSELF. do not go!

August 18th, 2011
He delivered my last child 21 years ago and 5 years ago--my grandchild, by my oldest daughter. He is definately a special person to me and my 3 daughters.

April 13th, 2011
The Best
I've been going to Dr. Donnelly for the last 7 years and I absolutely love him and his staff. I've given birth to two beautiful healthy babies under the care of Dr. Donnelly and his staff. Words can't express how knowlegeable, kind, and caring he is. I also drive over an hour for my visits. Thank you very much Dr. Donnelly.