A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Downing, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Downing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Downing MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John Downing practice?
- Dr. John Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. John Downing practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.