Learn more about Dr. John Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Duncan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Weinandt Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. John Duncan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Duncan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.