A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duncan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Duncan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Weinandt Duncan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Duncan practice?
- Dr. John Duncan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Duncan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.