A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Edwards MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Edwards practice?
- Dr. John Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Edwards practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.