A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Evans, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Evans, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Evans MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John W. Evans practice?
- Dr. John Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. John Evans practices Psychiatry near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Psychiatrists.