Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.