A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wm Fitzgerald FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. John Fitzgerald has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.