A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wm Fitzgerald FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. John Fitzgerald has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Fitzgerald practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.