A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Med Ctr, Lawton, Ok
- Anadarko Municipal Hosp, Anadarko, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wayne Flynn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Flynn practice?
- Dr. John Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Flynn practices Family Medicine near Elk City, OK.
See Elk City Family Physicians.