A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians` Hospital In Anadarko
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flynn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Flynn practice?
Dr. John Flynn practices Family Medicine near Anadarko, OK.
See Anadarko Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Flynn, Dr. Evan Flynn, Dr. Giovanni Flynn, Dr. Hank Flynn, Dr. Hans Flynn, Dr. Ian Flynn, Dr. Ivan Flynn, Dr. Jack Flynn