A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Flynn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Flynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Southwestern Med Ctr, Lawton, Ok
- Anadarko Municipal Hosp, Anadarko, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wayne Flynn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Flynn practice?
- Dr. John Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Flynn practices Family Medicine near Elk City, OK.
See Elk City Family Physicians.