A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Forrest is Excellent. Dr. Forrest has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Forrest, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
- Habersham County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forrest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Forrest practice?
Dr. John Forrest practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, GA and Demorest, GA.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Forrest, Dr. Evan Forrest, Dr. Giovanni Forrest, Dr. Hank Forrest, Dr. Hans Forrest, Dr. Ian Forrest, Dr. Ivan Forrest, Dr. Jack Forrest