A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Forrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Forrest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Forrest, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrest graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forrest has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wendell Forrest MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Forrest practice?
- Dr. John Forrest has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Forrest practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, GA.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.