Dr. John Galbreath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Galbreath?

September 2nd, 2016

Great Visit

I had to see Dr. Galbreath because my regular dr. was not there. I found him to be most interested in my back pain. He asked all kinds of questions and actually listened to me as I explained what had been going on and what I thought was causing it, etc. He was so thorough and I felt he was a little discouraged that he could not give me a definite answer as to what was causing my pain. He advised to come back for a cat scan if I had another episode. I was not rushed as I usually am and was very impressed and am thinking about changing from my current doctor to Dr. Galbreath.

June 6th, 2014

Dr Galbreath has a great bedside manner and he really listens to his patients. He found out what was going on with me and referred me to the proper specialist. Highly recommen d

January 21st, 2013

Problems with Scheduling Staff

Dr. Galbreath and his nurse are top of the line!!! But...the scheduling staff at this office could use some work. I was told a completely wrong day & time for an appointment a few months ago. That was a waste of my time and gas for my car. There was a major lack of concern from the front desk staff about the situation. Also a few months ago, I called to schedule an appointment because I was in serious pain. There was a total lack of concern from the lady scheduling the appointment. It ended up, I had to have emergency surgery. The staff needs to realize that not everyone is addicted to pain medication and is lying to get meds.

April 23rd, 2016