A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gay, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Missouri OBGYN Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Gay practice?
Dr. John Gay practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Gay, Dr. Evan Gay, Dr. Giovanni Gay, Dr. Hank Gay, Dr. Hans Gay, Dr. Ian Gay, Dr. Ivan Gay, Dr. Jack Gay