Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Great Doctor, difficult to get into, unfriendly receptionist show details Great Doctor, difficult to get into, unfriendly receptionist
Jun 11th, 2015

He is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. He needs more staff to answer the phones because when calling it can take literally HOURS to speak to the front desk. His nurse is very friendly. The receptionist isnt. It would be nice to be greeted by a smile but you aren't.

Dec 30th, 2014

I have been coming to see Dr Golden for 23 years. He started as my daughters pediatrician and became our family physician. He is excellent and trustworthy. He really cares about his patients.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Jun 30th, 2011

Very knowledgeable and caring. Very intelligent! Willing to listen to you.

Mar 19th, 2010

I have been taking my children to see Dr Golden for 19 years. My husband and I have seen him for about 10 years. I have the utmost confidence in everything he says. He is a very trustworthy doctor and is extremely knowledgeable. I have never doubted his diagnosis at all. He takes all the time needed to answer all questions you may have and to get to know your personal situation. He is a very caring doctor.

Sep 17th, 2009

DR. Golden is the best doctor by far for thyroid/hormone problems,goes out of his way to find out what is the problem, works with saliva tests, compounding pharmacist.

by Chris on May 21st, 2009

I've been with Dr. Golden for over 10 years now. For all my general doctor needs he is great.

Nov 5th, 2008

Dr. Golden is so very personable and he really seems to care and listen to you. He doesnt make you feel like he's rushed to get to the next patient. I would never go to anyone else.