A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Ambulatory Care, Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Graves practice?
Dr. John Graves practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Graves, Dr. Evan Graves, Dr. Giovanni Graves, Dr. Hank Graves, Dr. Hans Graves, Dr. Ian Graves, Dr. Ivan Graves, Dr. Jack Graves