A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hamill is Excellent. Dr. Hamill has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Hamill practice?
Dr. John Hamill practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Longview, WA.
See Longview Internists and Longview Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hamill, Dr. Deshawn Hamill, Dr. Jan Hamill, Dr. Hank Hamill, Dr. Shayne Hamill, Dr. Shane Hamill, Dr. Jackie Hamill, Dr. Giovanni Hamill