A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hamill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hamill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamill
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamill graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Hamill MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Hamill practice?
- Dr. John Hamill has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hamill practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Longview, WA.
See Longview Internists and Longview Pediatricians.