A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Harley practice?
Dr. John Harley practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Oklahoma City, OK.
See Goshen Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Harley, Dr. Evan Harley, Dr. Giovanni Harley, Dr. Hank Harley, Dr. Hans Harley, Dr. Ian Harley, Dr. Ivan Harley, Dr. Jack Harley