A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wenger Harley MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Harley practice?
- Dr. John Harley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harley practices Surgery near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Surgeons.