A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harmon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harmon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Blast Injuries
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Watson Harmon MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Harmon practice?
- Dr. John Harmon has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Harmon practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.