A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harmon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Blast Injuries
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Watson Harmon MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Harmon practice?
- Dr. John Harmon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harmon practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.