A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harmon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux, Barrett Esophagus, and Blast Injuries.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Harmon practice?
Dr. John Harmon practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Harmon, Dr. Deshawn Harmon, Dr. Jan Harmon, Dr. Hank Harmon, Dr. Shayne Harmon, Dr. Shane Harmon, Dr. Jackie Harmon, Dr. Giovanni Harmon