A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Henson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Henson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Henson, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Henson FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Henson practice?
- Dr. John Henson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Henson practices Neurology near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Boston, MA.
See Issaquah Neurologists.