A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hildebrandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hildebrandt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hildebrandt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hildebrandt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Hildebrandt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Hildebrandt practice?
- Dr. John Hildebrandt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hildebrandt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.