A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Holden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Holden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Holden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- Ponca City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Webb Holden MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Holden practice?
- Dr. John Holden has 1 office location.
Dr. John Holden practices Internal Medicine near Ponca City, OK.
See Ponca City Internists.