Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hurst Jr
Dr. John Hurst Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hurst is affiliated with Brookwood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hurst Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Hurst Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Margaret Somerall
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi31
Dr. Wendy Gregory
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi20
Dr. Margot Gathings
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7