inactive

John W Jameson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
One of the best doctors in pinehurst
My most memorable moments with Dr Jameson is his kind personality. Even when I'm feeling the worst he always manage to bring a smile to my face. I would recommend Dr Jameson only to my closest friends and family....that's how much of a bond I have with him!

July 18th, 2016
Excellent
One of the best GP doctors I have ever visited. He is now my primary care physician and will be as long as I live in this area.

January 30th, 2014
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Jameson for many years. We have liked him and trust him in his treatments. I would definitely recommend him for a doctor.

September 7th, 2013
Very satisfied with Dr. Jameson
I am a 61 year-old male that had numerous issues with my blood test results and had just switched to Dr. Jameson when my family doctor retired. Dr. Jameson very quickly suspected a thyroid issue and sent me to a specialist at Pinehurst Medial that determined that one of my parathyroids was causing the problems with my blood test. Since the surgery, the only issue remaining is a low HDL colesterol. My employer changed to Aetna insurance whom only looks at cost and does not include Dr. Jameson in their network. My wife retired and going out of network is purposely very expensive. It is economically desireable to find an in-network physican but I am heartbroken at the reality of going to someone else. I highly recommend Dr. Jameson, his staff, and any insurance that he accepts.