A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Johnson MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. John Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Johnson practices Urology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Azle, TX.
See Corpus Christi Urologists.