A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Klein practice?
Dr. John Klein practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.