A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilfert Klein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Klein practice?
- Dr. John Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. John Klein practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.