A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilfert Klein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Klein practice?
- Dr. John Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Klein practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.