A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kugler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kugler
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kugler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kugler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kugler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kugler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Kugler MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Kugler practice?
- Dr. John Kugler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kugler practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Oncologists.