A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lawson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W R Lawson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lawson practice?
- Dr. John Lawson has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Lawson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Cardiologists.