Learn more about Dr. John Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W R Lawson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lawson practice?
- Dr. John Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lawson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Cardiologists.