A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lea, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lea graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lea MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lea practice?
- Dr. John Lea has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lea practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.