Learn more about Dr. John Lea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lea, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lea graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lea MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lea practice?
- Dr. John Lea has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lea practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.