A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.