A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists.