Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Lee practice?
Dr. John Lee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Radiation Oncology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists, Saint Clair Shores Orthopedic Surgeons, and Saint Clair Shores Radiologists.