A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Little, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Nerve Block
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Little has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Little MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Little practice?
- Dr. John Little has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Little practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Infectious Disease Doctors, Everett Pulmonologists, and Everett Radiologists.