Learn more about Dr. John Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Little
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Little Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Little, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nerve Block
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Little has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Little MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Little practice?
- Dr. John Little has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Little practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Infectious Disease Doctors, Everett Pulmonologists, and Everett Radiologists.