A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Loudermilk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Loudermilk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loudermilk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Loudermilk graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loudermilk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loudermilk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Loudermilk practice?
Dr. John Loudermilk practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.