A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Loudermilk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Loudermilk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loudermilk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Loudermilk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loudermilk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Loudermilk graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Loudermilk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Loudermilk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Loudermilk practice?
- Dr. John Loudermilk has 1 office location.
Dr. John Loudermilk practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.