A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Loudermilk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Loudermilk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Loudermilk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Loudermilk graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loudermilk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Loudermilk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Loudermilk practice?
- Dr. John Loudermilk has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Loudermilk practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.