Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Lynch III
Dr. John Lynch III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Dayton, OH and Miamisburg, OH. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Lynch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Lynch III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Lynch III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Donald Wakefield
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Michael Miedler
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi19