A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lynch MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lynch practice?
- Dr. John Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lynch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.