A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lynch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lynch MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lynch practice?
- Dr. John Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lynch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.