A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mack, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Mack MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Mack practice?
- Dr. John Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mack practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.