Learn more about Dr. John Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mack, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Mack MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Mack practice?
- Dr. John Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mack practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.